Rowenta DW 5080 Focus 1715 Watt Steam Iron with 400-hole Stainless Steel Soleplate
This limited edition iron was created especially for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.
With it's highly polished, scratch-resistant stainless steel sole plate, the Rowenta 1715W Promaster iron glides with incredible ease and holds onto heat like nobody's business, providing an even heat distribution for smooth, wrinkle-free garments. 400 microsteam holes evenly distribute steam, making quick work of even the toughest ironing jobs.
Tailored performance. Ergonomic lever-action buttons make it easier than ever to adjust to each type of fabric. And, it has a precision tip so you can maneuver around collars, buttons, pleats, and cuffs with ease. Best of all, it's updated with an innovative shot-of-steam feature that blasts through ironing chores with an impressive 200 grams of steam per minute, providing speedy wrinkle removal on your most stubborn creases. With these kind of professional results, your local dry cleaner may just become a thing of the past. Don't wait, get yours today!
- Includes 1715W steam iron and a plastic water cup
- Scratch-resistant stainless steel sole plate
- Enhanced high-precision tip delivers steam into hard-to-reach areas
- 400 microsteam holes provide perfect steam distribution
- Three-way auto shut-off; turns iron off in 8 minutes if vertical and 30 seconds if horizontal or tipped over
- Self-clean function removes loose mineral deposits and impurities
- Vertical steam in upright position for drapes and hanging garments
- Ergonomic controls
- Extra-large water tank with 10.7 oz capacity
- Variable steam setting for a variety of fabrics
- Measurements: Iron 11-1/2" x 5" x 6"; Cord 7-1/2'L
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in Germany