Emerilware 12-piece Hard Enamel Non-stick Cookware Set and All-Clad Storage Bags
Enjoy this highly durable scratch-resistant cookware that delivers terrific cooking performance and is a breeze to clean. This magnificent set is made of highly conductive aluminum and features nonstick interiors and porcelain-enamel coated exteriors for reliable food release and easy cleanup. The 10" cast-iron grill pan is perfect for making burgers, steaks and chops right on your stovetop or in your oven.
Cast Iron Grill pan NOTincluded
Emerilware Hard Enamel 11-piece Nonstick Cookware Set with Includes:
- 11" flat grill pan - measures approx. 19-3/4"L (with handle) x 11"W x 3/4"H
- 8" open frypan - measures approx. 14-1/4"L (with handle) x 8-1/4" in diameter x 1-3/4"H
- 10" open frypan - measures approx. 18"L (with handle) x 10-1/2" in diameter x 2"H
- 1qt saucepan with strainer lid - measures approx. 12"L (with handle) x 6" in diameter (6-7/8" with pour spouts) x 3"H
- 2qt saucepan with lid - measures approx. 14-1/2"L (with handle) x 7-1/2" in diameter (8-1/4" with pour spouts) x 3-5/8"H
- 3qt saute pan with lid - measures approx. 18-1/8"L (with handle) x 10-1/4" in diameter x 2-1/2"H
- 6qt stockpot with lid - measures approx. 9"L x 13-1/4"W (with handles)
- Developed by All-Clad and Emeril Lagasse - for optimal performance Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and glass stovetops
- Quantanium by Whitford nonstick cooking surface - for reliable food release and trouble-free cleaning
- Curved side walls - for easy stirring and food maneuvering
- Flared rim - for drip-free pouring
- Riveted stainless steel handles - stay cool under normal stovetop conditions; designed for balance, control and comfort; "Thumbprint" indentation shows you exactly where to grip; attached to body with stainless steel rivets
- Glass lids - allow you to monitor food while cooking without losing heat
- 11" flat grill pan - for perfect grilling right on your stovetop; excellent for preparing steaks, chops, cutlets and filets
- 8" and 10" open frypans - perfect for frying burgers, eggs or bacon or sauteing vegetables; pan sear delicious filets; versatile pan in 2 terrific sizes
- 1qt and 2qt saucepans with pour spouts and strainer lids - versatile pot for preparing rice, pasta or vegetable side dishes;
- 2 convenient sizes with pour spouts for accurate pouring and strainer lids are perfect for draining water from boiled vegetables or straining pasta; strainer lids feature large and small holes for draining variously sized foods
- 3qt covered saute pan - saute vegetables or chopped meat; tall straight sides allow active stirring without spilling
- 6qt covered stockpot - perfect size for soups, stews or chili; buffet handles for easy carrying and pouring
- 10" cast-iron square grill pan - great for searing and high-heat cooking; goes from the stovetop to the oven with ease; perfect for grilling burgers, steaks and chops
- Pans are made of aluminum with a nonstick interior and a hard-enamel-coated exterior (except cast-iron pan)
- Lids are made of glass with polished stainless steel rims and handles
- Hard enamel pans are oven safe to 450 degrees; lids to 350 degrees; cast-iron pan to 600 degrees
- Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
Before first use:
- Wash in hot, soapy water, rinse and dry.
Cooking With EMERILWARE™ Hard-Enamel:
- Low to medium heat offers best cooking performance
- Use high heat only for boiling or reducing liquids
- Medium to medium-high heat for sautéing, stir frying and frying.
- Low heat for warming food, simmering, and preparing delicate sauces.
- Pans are oven safe to 450º. Do not put pans under the broiler.
- With nonstick cookware, very little or no oils are required. Do not use aerosol cooking sprays in EMERILWARE™ cookware. Sprays leave a gummy residue that is difficult to remove.
- Use plastic coated or wooden utensils. Do not use metal utensils or sharp instruments or appliances to cut, chop or whip foods. Such use can damage the nonstick finish and void your lifetime warranty.
- EMERILWARE™ is easily cleaned with warm water and mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, nylon pad or dishcloth.
- Do not use oven cleaners. Do not use steel wool. Do not use harsh detergents or cleansers with chlorine bleach.
- EMERILWARE™ Hard-Enamel is dishwasher safe.
EMERILWARE™ HARD-ENAMEL Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, All-Clad guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.